- Counselling for Individual, Couples, Families, & Organisations: Gerry, Director of Brain Time, draws on a range of therapeutic approaches, including neurofeedback and biofeedback
- Remediation of Numerous Learning Disabilities, for children and adults, using technologies that evoke beneficial neuroplastic brain change. A modified internet based service is also available for those living elsewhere in New Zealand.
- Providing schools with a program that effectively addresses numerous Learning Disabilities
- Amelioration of Post Concussion Symptoms (Head Injury)
- Amelioration of Migraine Headache Pain
- Golf & Other Sport performance improvement using Interactive Metronome.
Technologies & Training Used for Neuroplastic Change:
The EYEPORT Vision Training System to improve control over synchronised eye movement, including eye convergence
Neurofeedback using Passive Infrared Hemoencephalography for establishing improved autonomic re-engagement of the Prefrontal Cortex. The version used is Dr Carmen’s EZPIR
Biofeedback using HeartMath EM Wave® technology for better Prefrontal Cortex engagement through learning to control Heart Rate Variability, relaxation training, and mindfulness training
Cardio-respiratory training for improving executive function, and inducing neurogenesis (the production of new neurons)
Guest Speaker Availability:
Gerry is an enthusiastic engaging presenter and is available as a Guest Speaker, Seminar Leader, and a Professional Development Workshop Facilitator. Presentations include a live demonstration of the technologies Gerry makes use of, with the content being oriented to public or professional audiences as requested.
Professional Development Courses:
Gerry provides Professional Learning and Development (PLD) courses for Teachers. Go to this link for detail on Neuroplasticity & Teaching. Go to this link for detail on Trauma-proofing Children & Teens
Child & Family-Focused Community Education Programs:
Gerry presents various community education programs. Some are prepared for a particular audience, while others are more general interest in nature. “Trauma-Proofing Your Child” was presented in 2014, 2015, at Highbury Community House, Auckland. Gerry is available to teach this course in other centres.